Vietnam Is Open To Tourism
BLUEBELL TOURS VIETNAM – On the afternoon of March 15, the Director General of the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism, Nguyen Trung Khanh, announced that “Vietnam officially reopens tourism activities under new normal conditions”. From today, international tourists can come to Vietnam via land, sea and air. Entry regulations are based on the latest guidance of the Ministry of Health, applicable to all subjects, without separate regulations for tourists.
This morning, the Ministry of Health sent a written request to the National Steering Committee for Covid-19 Prevention and Control. In particular, it is proposed that tourists can enter the country with a negative test result for nCoV by rapid test method within 24 hours and RT-PCR 72 hours before departure. Within 24 hours of entry, visitors must be tested and if negative can travel freely. The Ministry of Health also has a policy not to tighten regulations for international visitors. Mr. Khanh also said that in the past time, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has worked with relevant ministries and branches, many times has written proposals to perfect the final plan, announced to the world and other agencies. enterprise.
“In the context of complicated epidemics, it is necessary for the Ministry of Health to be cautious. But the anti-epidemic conditions have changed, we believe that the Ministry of Health should soon consider promulgating more suitable regulations for people entering the country,” said in general and tourists in particular,” said Mr. Khanh.
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism and the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism also suggested localities to reopen domestic tourism activities, welcome and serve tourists according to each epidemic level, as previous guidance. Vietnamese tourists can travel abroad, ensuring the regulations of Vietnam and the destination.
The government has also agreed to restore visa-free entry for citizens of 13 countries: Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Russia, Japan, South Korea, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland. Lan, Belarus. These are the countries that have been unilaterally exempted from visas by Vietnam since the end of 2019.
REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL TRAVELERS TO VIETNAM
1. For passengers entering via air: Must have negative test results for SARS-Co V-2 (except for children under 2 years old) before departure within 72 hours if using RT- PCR/RT-LAMP or within 24 hours if using rapid antigen test method for SARS-Co V-2 virus and certified by the competent authority of the country performing the test.
2. For passengers entering via land, rail or sea: Must have a negative test as for the requirement at point (1). In case there is no negative test result for SARS-Co V-2 as specified at point (1), test for SARS-Co V-2 at the border gate before entry. If the test results are negative, they will be allowed to enter and participate in tourism activities, if the results are positive, follow the instructions of the health authorities.
3. Children under 2 years old who are not required to be tested for SARS-Co V-2, have not been vaccinated against COVID-19 or have never been infected with SARS-Co V-2 are allowed to enter and participate in activities in Vietnam. outside the place of residence with parents, relatives.
4. International tourists must make a medical declaration before entering and use the Medical Declaration Application (PC-COVID), take measures to prevent and control the epidemic as prescribed during their stay in Vietnam. male.
5. Travelers must have medical or travel insurance that covers COVID-19 treatment with a minimum liability of $10,000
For any information regarding traveling to Vietnam from 15th March 2022 onward, please fill in the form below for support.